1. Basic education and literacy
Develop and improve the ability to read, write and use numeracy to handle information, to express ideas and opinion to make decisions and solve problems as family members, workers, citizen and lifelong learners.
2. Hands on Reading
Reading is not a habit that all children will pick up their own. Here we make them realize reading is enjoyable. We do activities, games to make reading fun and engaging.
- Reading club
- Reading aloud
- Helping reluctant and struggling readers
- Read like a champ
3. Creative and aesthetic development
Fostering creative development and aesthetic awareness in children and help them to develop their individual competency. Through these children are free to express their innermost feeling or personal thought.
- Dance classes
- Art and craft workshops
- Poetry workshops
- Music and drama workshops
- Creative writing workshops
4. Improving mental and emotional well being
The main focus here is to improve the mental and
emotional well-being of children through various workshops. To help children identify and understand the causes of their behaviors and ways to handle/improve and enhance it. Thus,creating foundation for healthy behavior and emotional attainment.
- Healing workshops
- Positive parenting
- Individual counselling sessions
- Strengthening child protection in response to violence against children
5. Early childhood education
Early childhood education is critical to lay foundation lifelong learning, to ensure a smooth transition to the primary education and helping a child meet its full potential.
- Story telling sessions
- Rhyme time
- Fun brain games
6. Creating safe spaces
Young people can be powerful agent of social change. Here we are trying to create a space where young people can talk openly about themselves, challenge thought provoking questions and can also share their idea of social change.
- Workshops on gender and sexuality
- Workshops on empathy and compassion
- Workshop on impacting or creating social change