My Perch takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with My Perch as highly confidential. We do not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents.
We deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with us, we maintain the following policies:
We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to My Perch.
We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organizations.
Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations.
Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, we assure the following:
- To be informed of My Perch mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To have access to the My Perch’s most recent financial statements
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the My Perch to the donor will be professional
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that we may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers
Donation Refund Policy
My Perch follows a reliable refund policy to let our donors feel privileged about their association with us. We take utmost care about processing donations as per the mandates signed by our donors in the donor forms, both offline and online. But in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous deduction or If the Donor wants to cancel/deduct the donation, My Perch will respond within 7 working days from the date of receiving the complaint from donor. The timely refund of the wrongly deduced amount will depend on type of card used during transaction. We would require a proof of deduction of the donation amount and a written communication for refund from the donor within two days after donation.
In such cases if the receipt already has been issued, then the Donor need to return the original receipt at our official address.
In the case of tax exemption certificate already issued, refund will not be possible.